April 13, 2020
During the ongoing impact of COVID-19, we continue to prepare for the needs of businesses. Our dedicated team is available to answer questions and to assist our regional businesses, allies and members. The Central SC team will continue to populate this list with additional resources as they become available.
Resources for Businesses
United States Federal Resources
- U.S. Small Business Administration COVID-19: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program: Provides a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on payroll by providing each small business a loan up to $10 million for payroll and certain other expenses.
- Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program: Allows small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 with less paperwork.
- Debt relief: The SBA will pay the principal and interest of new 7(a) loans issued prior to September 27, 2020. The SBA will also pay the principal and interest of current 7(a) loans for a period of six months.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan: Low-interest loans up to $2 million through the Small Business Administration for states impacted by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Supply Chain Impact Tool: Assent Compliance, a supply chain software company, is maintaining a free, online tool for use by any manufacturer. The tool allows a user to input materials to see how COVID-19 is impacting the supply chain.
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- OSHA Resources for Workers and Employers on COVID-19
- IRS Coronavirus Relief
- DisasterAssistance.gov: Business & Community Disaster Recovery
- Department of Homeland Security CISA: Risk Management for COVID-19
- U.S. Economic Development Administration Disaster Recovery
- Federal Trade Commission: Seven Coronavirus scams targeting your business
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Environmental Protection Agency: Resources
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) Coronavirus Hub
- CDC Traveler Information
- State Department Travel Advisories
- FEMA: How to Help
State of South Carolina Resources
- AccelerateSC: Statewide resource center providing citizens and businesses centralized access to COVID-19 related information
- Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC)
- South Carolina Department of Commerce: COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- South Carolina COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Resources
- South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce (SCDEW): COVID-19 Resource Hub
- SCDEW Unemployment Employer Filing for Workers
- SC Labor Licensing Regulation: Resource Hub
- South Carolina Department of Insurance: COVID-19 Testing Coverage
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division (SCEMD)
- South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (SCMEP): Coronavirus updates for manufacturers & return to work mitigation plan handbook with procedures for monitoring employees, disinfecting the workplace and social distancing
- South Carolina Department of Education: School Closing Updates
- SCBIO Coronavirus News & Resources
- SC Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource & Information Hub
- SC Department of Commerce: COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- SC Manufacturers Alliance: COVID-19 Resource Guide
- SC Department of Workforce & Employment: COVID-19 Resource Hub
- SC Department of Revenue: Tax Relief
- SC Works: Job Opportunities & Open Career Centers
- Dominion Energyominion Energy: Coronavirus Updates
- The Electric Cooperatives of South Carolina: Coronavirus & Your Electric Bill
- SC Power Team: COVID-19 Resource Center
- Mobile COVID-19 Testing: SCDHEC is dispatching free mobile and popup testing throughout South Carolina.
- COVID-19 Tech Talent Marketplace: While COVID-19 has disrupted the marketplace, many tech-related businesses continue to hire. The Tech Talent marketplace is aimed at retaining tech talent within SC and connects employers and job seekers through resume sharing and job postings.
- Calhoun County
- Clarendon County
- Fairfield County
- Kershaw County
- Lexington County
- Newberry County
- Orangeburg County
- Richland County
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce